Have you entered the Ecosyl silage photo competition yet?
26 June 2020
Hopefully now after a dry period you have started to see some more grass growth again and are getting back on track with silage making?
We’d love to see your silage making photos, along with a short caption if you would like to. The best photos will feature in our Volac Forage 2021 Calendar and you will also win lots of other farming goodies!
We will need all 12 months, so invite you to enter as many photos as your like here are some ideas:
- Farm landscape
- Cows eating silage
- Farm dog
- Kids helping on farm
- Silage making (cutting, wilting, harvesting, filling the clamp)
The winners will receive a printed canvas of their winning image plus loads of Ecosyl goodies and will be featured in the Forage 2021 Calendar.
How to enter
To enter, simply share on your photo on twitter @ecosyl_ or Facebook @ecosyl or Instagram @volac_forage using #ConsistentlyBetterSilage or you can email your photo to Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you provide your name, address and contact number so that we know where all the fantastic photos have come from!
The competition opens on 26th June and the closing date is 31st July.
- The photo must be taken by the person entering.
- We can only accept digital images.
- You can enter as many photos as you like for each category. Make sure the file size of each is at least 1Mb.
- Include your name and farm address with your entry.
- The closing date of the competition is 31st July.
- Judging will take place within 2 weeks of the closing date and we’ll contact all prize-winners within 21 days.
- Volac will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- Volac reserves the right to use any entry for commercial use.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland (except employees of the Volac group of companies or members of employee’s families). All entries will be judged by Volac – the judge’s decision is final.
- There are 12 prizes available - a printed canvas of winning photograph, the specific details of which will be at Volac’s complete discretion. A cash alternative is not available and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be required if requested to take part in post-event publicity (including the use of their name, town of residence and likeness). Volac may wish to post to entrants further information of the Volac range of products and services. If you do not wish to receive this, please let us know by emailing
- By entering this competition you are giving Volac permission to use your photographs for commercial purposes.
- This competition is being run by Volac International Ltd, who can be contacted at Volac House, Orwell, Royston, Herts, SG8 5QX. Telephone: 01223208021.